Rob Brown was born in Seoul, Korea and raised in Pocatello, Idaho. Rob learned the value of hard work and service to others from his father, who worked as a teacher during the day and the Pocatello City Council at night. Rob worked a paper route when he was eight and started working construction jobs when he was twelve. Seeing a home rise from the dirt is still one his favorite things to watch.
After graduating from Highland High School in Pocatello, he left on a church service mission to Tallahassee, Florida. It was during this time serving others that opened his eyes to the things that matter most in life to him: 1) Family and 2) We should never fear that we are compromising when we make the choice to love. After returning home from Florida, he attended Idaho State University, where he graduated with a BS in Human Resources Training and Development; Utah State, where he graduated with a Master’s in Education; and Western Governor’s University, where he graduated with a Master’s in Business Administration.
Rob has worked in construction, taught seminary full time for ten years, worked as a principal of an elementary school, in charter school development, and started in the Financial Services industry in 2018. He became an Investment Advisor Representative in 2018 with his mission aligned with Global View Capital’s mission to help design, grow, and protect the personal economy of families from all over the world.
Rob and his wife, Lynette have five children.
- BS in Human Resources Training and Development
- Master’s in Education
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Securities Licensed in S65
- Licensed Life Insurance
SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND SOLUTIONS
- Plan, design, advise, implement and review for lifelong financial success
- Active, tactical investment solutions for IRA, SEP, SIMPLE, 403(b), 457, Roth IRA, taxable and other accounts
- Education planning
- Group retirement plan, 401(k), profit sharing and pensions
- Estate Planning
- Term life insurance
- Cash value life insurance- Indexed and Universal
- Annuities- Indexed and Fixed