Richard Wayne Harris
Rich was born in California under the shadow of the Matterhorn rollercoaster at Disney Land. He moved to Utah when he was 8 years old where his father pursued real-estate at Century 21. He loved sports and became interested in Physical Therapy after dealing with knee problems as a teenager.
Rich graduated from UVU with an Associate degree in natural science in 1991. He was accepted into the University of Oklahoma’s Physical Therapy program and graduated with distinction in 1994.
He came back to Utah to practice Physical Therapy in outpatient neuro rehabilitation until 2006. At that time, he switched from working in a clinic to working in home health for another 4 years. Rich loves to help people and found enormous satisfaction in helping his patients to walk, stand and become independent with their activities of daily living after serious illness or accidents. Later, he switched his focus to the financial world as a means of helping people much like he did in physical therapy. Except now his clients do not need to be diagnosed with a stroke or a traumatic head injury to see him and receive his care and expertise. Now he provides evaluations of people’s current financial state and writes treatment plans for people’s financial futures.
- AS - in Natural Sciences at Utah Valley University
- BS – in Physical Therapy at University of Oklahoma
- Securities Licensing: Series 65
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance
SERVICES, PRODUCTS, and SOLUTIONS
- Plan, design, advise and implement retirement solutions for lifelong success and peace of mind.
- Active & tactical investment solutions for IRA, Roth IRA, SEP, 403(b), and other accounts.
- Family Education planning.
- Group (small business) retirement plans, 401(k), profit sharing and more.
- Group (small business) voluntary supplemental health benefits solutions.
- Term Life Insurance
- Indexed and Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Care (LTC) Planning and Insurance solutions.
- Long-term Disability (LTD) Planning and insurance solutions.