Marc was born and raised in Delta, Utah where he grew up in the family business. Alongside his father and his brothers, he helped run the family farm growing alfalfa, barley, and corn. His duties included all kinds of work on a several hundred-acre farm. He also hired out his work services to other farmers in the area. Working alongside his family, Marc learned first-hand the intricacies of running a small business; dealing with the challenges of cash flow, business cycle planning and enjoying the rewards of success. To this day one of the greatest blessing in Marc’s life was the value learned of diligent, honest, hard work.
After graduating from Delta High School in 1992 he attended Southern Utah University. He took two years away from school to serve an LDS mission among the people of France from 1993-1995. Upon his return he continued his schooling where in 1998 he graduated from SUU with a degree in French and Mathematical Education. He later would also receive a Master’s Degree in Education. He began his professional career teaching mathematics. His educational services eventually evolved until in 2006 he began teaching Mathematics of Personal and Business Finance.
In 2007 he became involved in Financial Services at World Financial Group. He would later become an Investment Advisor Representative in 2010 with the goal of helping people create, manage, and care for personal, family, financial plans. He currently is happy and passionate about helping families while working alongside great people at Global View Capital. Marc believes that a successfully crafted and implemented financial plan is crucial for navigating life’s challenges. Marc is active in the community having coached basketball, soccer, and football at both the high school and grade school levels.
Marc is an active member of the LDS church and loves to serve others. He is passionate about teaching today’s youth to prepare for the future. He has 5 children who mean the world to him.
- Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Investment Advisor Representative Series 65
- Securities Licensed: S6 and S63
- Licensed Life Insurance
SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
- Plan, design, advise, implement and review for lifelong success and happiness
- Client websites for reporting and accountability
- Active, Tactical Investment Solutions for IRA, SEP, SIMPLE, 403(b), 457, Roth IRA, 401 K, Taxable & other accounts
- Education Planning
- Group Retirement Plans, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Pensions
- Company Sponsored Group and Voluntary Benefits
- Business and Estate Continuation Planning
- Term Life Insurance
- Cash Value Life Insurance: Indexed
- Annuities: Indexed and Fixed
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Planning / Insurance