Dale Black was born in Monticello, Utah and raised in Blanding, Utah. His father owned a motel and service station in Blanding and at the age of eight years old, Dale went to work for his father in his service station. At the ripe old age of 12 he was given the keys to the business as the lock up man for his father. Dale learned to work hard at an early age, a trait that has stuck with him throughout his life. He has also learned the importance of treating people kindly and finds delight in serving them. The lessons learned in a family-owned business have proven to be invaluable as Dale progressed through life.
After graduating from San Juan High School, he attended Dixie College in St. George, Utah and then accepted a call to serve his church in Porto Alegre, Brazil for the next two years. There he learned to speak Portuguese fluently and later became an employee for Pan American Airline as a steward and language translator. He later attended Brigham Young University and Arizona State University majoring in international business.
He has been the president and CEO of four different companies all headquartered in Utah and started his own financial services business in the year 2000. Dale has trained many advisors over the years and has helped countless numbers of clients implement financial plans into their personal lives. He has used the values learned at an early age to bless the lives of people in many states when it comes to preparing their financial futures. Dale is very active in his local church and community. He is an OSJ supervisor and serves on the Advisory Board and Investment Council for Global View Capital Advisors. He currently resides in Mapleton, Utah with his wife, Marlene.
- International Business - Brigham Young University, Arizona State University
- Securities Licenses: S26, S65
- OSJ Branch Supervisor
- Advisory Board, Global View Capital Advisors
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Licensed in Western States
SERVICES, PRODUCTS and SOLUTIONS
- Identify clients goals and objectives
- Identify client risk tolerances
- Design personal financial plans
- Qualified retirement plan design (401k, IRA, SIMPLE IRA, SEP, 403b)
- Insurance planning both term and cash value, IUL, VUL
- Training new advisors to enter the financial industry
- Group and individual voluntary employee benefits
- Estate planning / Annuities
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Medicare and Social Security advise/ Long Term Care